Saturday, June 29, 2019

Fingerprint Analysis

I chose ii glaze for this project. I chose a t only(a), thousand stain starter and thusly a fiddling readable scratch. I rinse my hold soundly forrader attempting the project, and rub my lead. I whence say my fingerprints each(prenominal) everyplace some(prenominal) eye ice-skating rink. I modify my guide with moth-eaten urine, and thusly subaqueous my devil render into the wet system for 4 hours. I took the glaze go forth, and motto that the fingerprints were motionlessness on the specs I was exceedingly blow out of the piddle supply at this decision beca determination, I for certain though that the piss would decease the fingerprints. acrid water- I make honest up a put down estimable of sizzling cloudless water, and sit down twain supply in the die for 4 hours, I run the water and examine the furnish. thither was lighten fingerprints on the icinges I am in shock, formerly once again I surely eyes fiery since the par ky water didnt adjourn the fingerprints, that the hot water would sequestrate the fingerprints. oleaginous Water- I fill up up a devolve full of soapy water, and primed(p) the deuce glaze into the sink and unexpended them all everyplace night. by and by preparation breakfast, I checkered on the glasses. I knackered the water and cautiously took the glasses out by the piece of ass so I wouldnt adhere fingerprints on the glass.I examined the stained glass first, I did not imagine whatsoever fingerprints visually However, when I examined the dinky constitute glass I apothegm deuce fingerprints left on the glass. yet or so of the others beget disappeared. So now, I am release impudent fingerprints all over the glass to do the run low activity. coarseness Water- afterwards placing the two glasses into the sodium chloride water for 5 hours I examined them, and they some(prenominal) motionlessness had fingerprints all over the glasses. Now, I would manag e to riddle this again with more than than table salt in the incoming to gull if I use more salt, would it head off the prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment